Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Bad Guy



This is the bad guy in my new book. There are numerous bad guys, but all of them will pretty much be incidental aside from this dude.

His name is Vince and as you can probably guess he's a bank robber. But he's a bank robber with a bit of a twist. He's pretty well kitted out here, ready to make some phat stacks.

There's not much to say about Vince at the moment. He's a family man. He has a tattoo sleeve. He's a smoker. He may or not have a beard/goatee. I don't think I've ever really done a character with much facial hair. Suplex has some obviously. I haven't finalised Vince' design yet so we'll see. The book could well become a beard club.

I'll keep putting up designs as they come. I also have about 5 or 6 unfinished sketches of random stuff in my sketchbook. I'll try to muster up the bother to finish them off and post them.

In the meantime as I've said before, please feel free to make sketch suggestions. It helps motivate me to draw more and will hopefully provide some diversity. So suggest away.

Until next post, fare thee well.

1 comment: