Friday, June 18, 2010

Super MineSweeper 3D



This is a graphic I did for my mate Gary. He got himself an iPad weeks before all the slobs who lined up for days outside Apple stores around Australia, and got to work producing 'Super MineSweeper 3D'.

If you've ever played minesweeper before prepare to be blown up/away. The App may even be available right now. I'm not sure as I'm too poor to own an iPad right now. *weep*.

Anyway once you do fire it up this is the graphic you'll be met with. Plus a title in the big open black part of the canvas there. Just look at that fool! About to drill right into a mine. Idiot.

Buy the App and enjoy Gary's programming skills and very briefly each time you open the App; my art skills.

PS. I've been even more slack with my updates I know. I'm pathetic. Sorry to my legion of 12 followers and the other 3 people who maybe read this blog. I'll try do better for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment