Monday, April 12, 2010

Sleazy street tee



So much for being lazy! Second post in one day. You lucky devils.

Here's the next design in my wildly successful 'Simple Pleasures' line up. "How can it be wildly successful with just TWO designs!?" I hear you ask?

It can't be...

But maybe it will be one day. Time will tell. And then I will tell. you. again.

So here it is anyway. Sleazy Street. Oh yes and what a lesson you will learn. A lesson you'll not soon forget. So to quote the big clock in the Perth CBD with the mechanical jousting knights in it, "Take heed and see ye nothing do in vain, for no minute gone comes ever back again. Especially after some furry creature has unloaded on you with an AK 47."

Okay so I paraphrased but you get the idea.

Of course reading this blog is no vain action. While you'll never get these moments back, I'm sure you feel all the richer for having viewed my art and read my drivel.

No comments:

Post a Comment