Sunday, April 11, 2010

T-Shirt



I haven't updated the blog lately for numerous reasons.

reason 1: I'm lazy

reason 2: I've been working on things like this.

I've decided to start making money from my art (easier said than done) and so for starters I'm doing some designs for t-shirts etc. I'll have to come up with a few before I can start pimping them out for your capitalist pleasure.

This is a work in progress. Remember that concept bike from last post? This is it. The 'Simple Pleasures' on the sign? That's the name of my label. Since 1984? Well I was born in 84 so it all kinda started then didn't it?

Anyway. I've got a few ideas rolling around in my noggin which I'll be getting down soon I hope. In the mean time you can imagine walking around with this on your chest. And imagine everyone going "hey man/girl nice shirt! Where you get that from?" Won't you be popular!?

I'll try to make posts more regular in future too.

No comments:

Post a Comment